Tuesday, November 10, 2009

where have i been?

hey friends!

sorry its been a little bit since ive posted. ive been busy trying to finish a bunch of projects for emerson channel, and class and what not. but more importantly, ive been trying to work on my reel before i begin applying for internships in LA.... exciting, ya?

for my reel I really wanted to work on a short intro that would be fun and show off my style or whatever you want to call it. honestly... i am more proud of this intro than anything else ive ever done hahhahah. so maybe this is a bad idea because itll just make the rest of my reel look lame.

but seriously, i will be posting the reel up soon, hope you like it.
for now, i will leave you with some screen grabs while i wait for this sucker to render.



No comments:

Post a Comment

put it in here!