Monday, May 10, 2010

little women

As I am preparing to permanently move to the west coast, I have been cleaning out my junk from parents' basement. Being the packrat that I am, I am unable to throw anything away, and instead I have spent most of the time looking over old things that I have completely forgotten about.

In my perusing, I came across an old notebook circa 4th or 5th grade filled with dumb stories I used to write for fun. though there are several stand out pieces, this one made me chuckle for quite some time. Here it is, grammatical errors and all (movie producers, eat your heart out):

Little Woman
(the funny version)
by daniel kwan
Interduction: in the normal version little woman was soposed to mean younge woman. but in mine it is like a olden day "Honey I shunk the kids". Ted Hudson

and then it stops. hahah. I don't know why I just stopped after ted hudson, but now the world will never know what story my 10 year old mind wanted to tell of tiny women. Anyways I should get back to trying to throw away my memories but not really doing anything. i will let you know if i come across any other nuggets of greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put it in here!